Jobs > Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Who is Procuret?
Procuret is a fintech building innovative and smart technology to
provide a fast, frictionless & cashflow efficient way for clients to
pay with certainty, whilst helping Suppliers sell more and get paid
Embedded into existing invoicing or e-commerce processes, Procuret
quickly facilitates business clients seeking to pay in instalments,
with ease and certainty, while a supplier is paid upfront. The
experience is branded to the supplier, ensuring a unified experience
for clients, empowering suppliers with additional sales capability.
Procuret is built by a team of financial services and technology
professionals. With decades of experience within the SMB lending
industry as well as technology development, the team offers deep domain
Three things to know about us
Our vision is to revolutionise the way small & medium size businesses
(“SMBs”) pay for purchases.
Our core product is a digital 'Pay in Instalments' option that is swift
and secure, allowing business customers to transact in minutes.
We have a niche focus in professional and essential services areas of
the SMB market where credit options are slow, inconvenient, manual and
What we’re looking for?
As a growing Fintech, we’re looking for an energetic and passionate
Customer Success Specialist to make our user experience a dream and
help us become the market leader in customer service.
An amazing Customer experience is important to us and one of our values
at Procuret is that we do everything we can to transform the Customer’s
business for the better!
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for developing
Customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This person
will drive exciting Customer Experience initiatives that will engage &
delight Customers and create value for Supplier Partners and Procuret’s
Their role will consist of working closely with Customers to ensure
they are satisfied with Procuret services and help improve upon areas
Someone who can respect Customer information, operate with integrity
and abide by the regulatory requirements of our business.
What your day will look like:
- Be our customer's primary point of contact, giving our
customers an internal voice and be our external ear.
- Take full ownership of customer feedback, complaints and general
- Manage inbound/outbound customer calls, nurture valuable
relationships that will lead to renewal of their Procuret
instalment plans and also manage ticket handling.
- Help drive positive change throughout the business by identifying
and solving customer issues and proposing next level process
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing team by aggregating
and delivering key customer insights to Product, Marketing, and
Sales organizations in a structured, consistent, and proactive
manner. Be responsible for developing customer campaigns and
pushing new products and features out.
- Provide support to Procuret's Supplier Partners - effectively
and proactively engage them in discussions on business performance,
existing product and marketing ideas, implementation of best
practices, and partner's strategic initiatives.
- Proactively engage with business analytics - provide suggestions
and give feedback on customer insights and conduct new data
analysis relevant to our Customer Success.
- Any other responsibilities or duties as required from time to time
by the Chief Executive or revenue leader.
This role will carry key performance indicators together with other
principle-based criteria, including Instalment Plan renewals, new
product adoption and customer dial-ups.
You will succeed in this role if you are:
- An excellent communicator with powerful energy to help customers.
- A collaborator who's passionate about working in a team, sharing
their knowledge and supporting their peers.
- A problem solver who thinks fast and on your feet.
- Empathetic and can put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- Adaptable and comfortable taking the initiative.
Your minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years in a client-facing account management or business
development type position.
- Good understanding of fintech or the B2B payment landscape is a
- A track-record of growing accounts and earning trust.
- Experience in building and delivering impactful presentations to
business leaders and decision-makers.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills and use of cloud
- A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support, someone
- Comfortable with travel if required.
What do we offer?
Competitive salary packages.
Supportive environment and opportunity to make a difference.
Fun team to work with and some social events (Post COVID 19)
How to apply for this Job
If this looks like your dream role and you are committed to doing the
right thing, we would like to hear from you.
Please write to us at
a Curriculum Vitae and any other material you wish to include to
support your application.